Mar 16, 2010

Also Check...

Before I recommend any of my class mates' blog I must explain the methodology I used; I based my recommendation on criteria such as proper quotation, order in the presentation, the use of available media and information sources, among others. This allowed me to have the most objective grading process I could come up with: a matrix of the qualities I considered to be important and and its correspondent weight. As a result of all of this I obtained a weighted average grading system, that allowed me to grade my class mates' blogs.

It must also be said that this was an interesting exercise to do because it gave me the chance to study the different class topics from my class mates; and it must be recognized that as I was progressing I got to a final pool of knowledge in the form of blogs which were all really good, but one must choose. So "read more" to find out...

As announced, it is time to recommend one of my class mates' blog, as instructed by our lecturer. The blog I recommend to you, since it obtained the highest grade, is in this Link: http://culturesandorganizations.blogspot.com/, it is written by Catalina Villegas and has a wide comprehension of the topics and is well structured so the reader won't get lost in the information given.

Another good thing I must highlight is the use of quotation and sources, because is wide enough to give a general comprehension on the topic and is easy to read among the other qualities I listed before.


No comments:

Post a Comment